FORT WALTON BEACH, Florida –
December 28, 2015— White-Wilson has been a staple in the Fort Walton Beach community since Dr. Henry White opened the first clinic in 1946. For 70 years, White-Wilson has cared for generations of locals and is now the largest multi-specialty physician group in the area. In 2015, White-Wilson welcomed a record of 17 new health care providers to the community.
"White-Wilson is committed to meeting the need for quality health care in this community," said White-Wilson CEO Alan Gieseman. "This has been a record year of growth for us, and we have plans in 2016 to bring in additional Primary Care physicians and specialists in areas such as, Nephrology and Pulmonology."
White-Wilson Medical Center is home to more than 75 health care providers in over 20 specialties of medicine and has locations in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Navarre and Niceville. This year, White-Wilson expanded its breadth of care by adding the Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery to its extensive range of services and will add Nephrology in January of 2016. To help meet the community need for access to health care, White-Wilson expanded its hours in Immediate Care to 7 days a week in Fort Walton Beach.
The following health care providers joined White-Wilson Medical Center in 2015:
- Dr. Ellen Coats – Family Medicine/Internal Medicine, Navarre
- Dr. Cena Compton – Family Medicine, Niceville
- Dr. Noah Converse – Neurosurgery, Fort Walton Beach
- Dr. Christopher Dress – Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery, Fort Walton Beach
- Dr. Rodney Powell – Cardiology, Fort Walton Beach
- Dr. Walter Rustmann – Pulmonology, Fort Walton Beach
- Dr. Pallavi Sindhu – Family Medicine, Niceville
- Dr. Eric Waddington – Family Medicine, Niceville
- Dr. Frederick Weiss – Pain Medicine, Fort Walton Beach
- Libby Anderson, ARNP – Gastroenterology, Fort Walton Beach
- Katia Murphy-Blount, PA-C - Neurosurgery, Fort Walton Beach
- Jennifer Edwards, PA-C – Pediatrics, Niceville
- Deborah Gilmore, ARNP – Pulmonology, Fort Walton Beach
- Philip Jessen, ARNP – Internal Medicine, Fort Walton Beach
- Sophia Lynch, PA-C – Pulmonology, Fort Walton Beach
- Jacqueline Rendeczky, ARNP – Immediate Care, Fort Walton Beach
- Suzanne Saylor, ARNP – Gastroenterology, Fort Walton Beach
"Patients should not have to leave the market to receive quality, specialized care," said Gieseman. "White-Wilson is proud to provide access to exceptional primary and specialty care physicians right here in this community."
For more information about White-Wilson Medical Center and its health care providers, visit white-wilson.com or call 850-863-8100.