- The patient has the right to considerate and respectful care.
- The patient has the right to obtain, from their certified provider, complete current information
regarding their diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis in terms the
patient can reasonably be expected to understand. When it is not
advisable to give such information to the patient, the information
should be made available to an appropriate person on their behalf.
- The patient has the right to receive from their certified provider information to make informed
consent prior to the start of any procedure and/or treatment. This
shall include such information as: the medically significant risks
involved with any procedure and probable duration of incapacitation.
Where medically appropriate, alternatives for care or treatment
should be explained to the patient.
- The patient has the right to refuse any and all treatment to the extent permitted by law, and to
be informed of any of the medical consequences of their action.
- The patient has the right to every consideration of privacy concerning their own medical care
program limited only by state statutes, rules, regulations, or
imminent danger to the individual or others.
- The patient has the right to be advised if the clinician, hospital, clinic, etc. proposes to
engage in or perform human experimentation affecting their care or
treatment. The patient has the right to refuse to participate in
such research projects.
- The patient has the privilege to examine and receive an explanation of the bill.
Beach 850.863.8100 | Destin 850.269.6400
| Navarre 850.396.0108
| Niceville 850.897.4400
Home | Our Physicians | Fort
Walton Beach | Destin | Niceville | About | Specialties | Services | Patient Resources
For Employers | Join Our Team | Immediate Care | News
Black Dress Party | Community |
| Links | Contact
White-Wilson Medical Center, PA
© 2008 White-Wilson Medical Center, PA | Privacy Statement | Legal Disclaimer